Embassy of the Republic of Cyprus in Vienna: VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT
The Embassy of the Republic of Cyprus in Vienna invites applications for employment for one full-time local staff position. The vacancy is for a maximum one-year fixed contract starting September 2023 and cannot be extended or renewed after September 2024. The Terms of employment will be governed by the “Guidelines for the Employment and the Terms of Service of Local Staff of Overseas Diplomatic Missions of the Republic of Cyprus”.
Duties and Responsibilities:
– Managing correspondence in Greek and English language
– Handling of Protocol Issues for the OSCE section of the Diplomatic Mission
– Provide administrative and coordination support to the OSCE section of the Diplomatic Mission
Qualifications and competences:
– Very good computer skills (incl. Microsoft Office / MS-Outlook)
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Greek and in English
– Degree in Political Sciences, International Relations, Public Administration and Law would be preferable
– Previous experience with OSCE framework and proceedings would be an advantage
– Organisational and interpersonal skills, including communications skills
– High Level of discretion and judgement
Salary: Monthly gross salary of €3,268 plus Holiday and Christmas allowance
Interested applicants are asked to submit a cover letter and a C.V. (not exceeding 3 pages) and any other documentation that addresses the qualification requirements of the position as listed above.
Applications το be sent electronically by 3 August 2023, to: ViennaMissionOSCE@mfa.gov.cy
Only short listed applicants will be invited for interview.
In the case of an invitation for an interview, the interested candidate must submit a Clear Criminal Record Certificate from the country of residence.